Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Personalized Stamps





Well, I haven't written in a while because I've been bogged down in stamps. I thought I was headed toward holiday cards but I veered off and created an entire line of stamps. We released them to vendors on Thursday and the response has been tremendous. There are 80 different designs and these are just a few of my favorites. These self inking stampers are great for making your own cards, creating wedding favors or rewarding a young child just learning how to spell their name. If you are interested in seeing the whole line of stamps and stampable note cards, click here.

1 comment:

Jess said...

These are really, really great. I haven't had the chance to see what you sent to our group (and everyone is gone for the day) but rest assured I am investigating first thing tomorrow!