Saturday, August 16, 2008

Halloween Party for the Kids


Children's parties are always so much fun. My daughter is 12 (going on 25) and she is WAY too cool now to have what she calls a kiddie party and I call a whole bunch of cute! I always like items that worked on different levels like the witches hats on the right. Just buy individual frosting in orange, green and purple, buys some candy for decorations, make or buy some chocolate cookies and buy some chocolate ice cream cones and you have both a craft and a snack.

For older children (the ones you can trust with the scissors), you can buy lots of large black paper and they can make the bats and decorate your foyer.

And my daughter may be way too cool for a kiddie Halloween party but she's still all about bobbing for apples. I on the other hand, prefer my Halloween apples candied with the hard red coating.

If you are interested in this card or would like to see other options we have for Halloween, click here.

2 comments:

Jess said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

Our kids love Halloween parties! We got our Halloween party supplies this year at ShindigZ.com. Thanks for the tips!