Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm Inspired!


So I was thrilled this week when Kati, over at The Finer Things and Rebecca at Tastefully Entertaining used one of my cards to create an inspiration board for a Halloween wedding. (Thanks so much for the mention!)
I was so inspired, I decided to try it myself. I went for a different card than they used just to mix it up a little bit. To see the entire Halloween collection, or to purchase, click here.

What fun it was to look for elegant Halloween wedding ideas. I totally love the dress (Ralph Lauren). It has an Eliza Doolitle feel to it but could totally be used as a wedding dress.


I enjoyed doing the inspiration board so much, I have decided to try it with some of my other invitations.


Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Like it? I LOVE it! I posted it on our blog to share with our readers. :D Thanks for the shout out!